|The Monster Across The Street|
Living in a Cattle-skull shaped house
|Appeared in||Beetlejuice Animated Series|
|Played by||Len Carlson|
The Monster Across The Street, as he is simply known as, is Beetlejuice's neighbor who lives across the street in a cattle-skull shaped house. He hails from the Neitherwest. He owns a dog named Poopsie.
The Monster hates Beetlejuice for pulling pranks on him. The Monster loves to play music on his banjo, loudly. His father got lost at sea many years ago. The Monster has a nephew named the Little Monster From Around The Corner. The Monster currently has a girlfriend named the Monstress.
- Name: Just "The Monster Across the Street," apparently
- Profile: The Neitherworld's biggest walking hairball
- Status: At war with Beetlejuice
- Catchphrase(s): "What in tarhooties?!" (don't ask me)
- Identified by: Obnoxious country music; Shedding; Somehow being able to see with his eyes covered
He is often shown to have a bad temper, especially when he loses his patience from Beetlejuice's pranks.
He has no known powers, other than strength, to the extent that he's sometimes shown able to chase off the dreaded Sandworms with ease.
The Monstress Across The Street- The Monster's girlfriend.
The Little Monster Around The Corner- The Monster's nephew. Likes to write poems.
The Monster's Father- Got lost at sea years ago. He is a giant when compared to his son and for a while ended up on the Head Hunter's island, where he was known as Bing Bong.
- This character is based on Gossamer (Looney Tunes creature).
'BEETLEJUICE'© Copyright 1988-2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc.