Miss Shannon is Lydia's teacher in the real world.
As can be inferred by the picture, Miss Shannon appears to be very pompous and stuffy, because this private school headmistress is in charge at all times. Things are either done to her specifications or not at all, and she is a self-professed expert on young women. When she's not at her school pounding girls into shape, she's at her Victorian home sipping tea and watching dry PBS programmes. Needless to say, fun is strictly out of the question for this woman, as her behavior indicates.
- Name: Miss Shannon
- Profile: Headmistress Extraordinaire
- Status: Straightlaced
- Catchphrase(s): "How...improper."
- Identified by: Humorlessness; Rapping ruler on anything handy
- Miss Shannon never appeared in the live-action movie (Although, her name is used in the film, in part of the name of the school Lydia attends towards the end). Her first name is unknown.
- Not to be confused with Miss Sharpen.