|Dr. Beetle & Mr. Juice|
|Episode Number Air Dated||027|
|Date First Aired||October 13, 1990|
|Season Aired||Season 2|
"Dr. Beetle & Mr. Juice" is the 7th episode of Season 2.
- Beetlejuice (played by Stephen Ouimette)
- Lydia Deetz (played by Alyson Court)
- Mayor Maynot (played by Len Carlson)
- Jacques LaLean (played by Charles Kerr)
- Ginger (played by Tabitha St. Germain; as Paulina Gillis)
Beetlejuice invents a cologne that changes the personality of anyone it comes in contact with into its polar opposite. When Lydia gets sprayed with it, she becomes a wild, prank-pulling criminal and taking Beetlejuice along for the ride, wreaks more havoc on the Neitherworld than Beetlejuice has ever been responsible for.
- The name of the episode is a pun-on title "Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde".
|Previous Episode||Next Episode|
|Bewitched, Bothered & Beetlejuiced||Running Scared|