Brides of Funkenstein is the 9th episode of season 3.
- Beetlejuice (played by Stephen Ouimette)
- Lydia Deetz (played by Alyson Court)
- Prudence (played by Tabitha St. Germain; formerly Paulina Gillis)
- Bertha & Claire Brewster (played by Tara Strong; credited as Tara Charendoff)
Prudence's secret dream is being a rock-star, but when she, Lydia, and Bertha form their own band The Brides of Funkenstein, Prudence has trouble loosening up enough to sing because she isn't a "wild woman". BJ comes to help as Betty Juice, not only by joining the band as the drummer, but also by letting Prudence get in touch with her wild-side with a song he/she made up entitled "Getting Dangerous", which helps Prudence get over her stage fright, but Claire Brewster (and her so-called "band", The Claire-inettes) doesn't fight fair in the battle of the bands.
- This episode started out as a fan-fiction in a letter of an at-the-time teen-girl named Sharon Chamberland, who was the series biggest fan. No doubt it was dedicated to her.
- Getting Dangerous is a parody of "Smells Like Teen Spirit", a song by the popular Grunge band Nirvana.
- This is another episode to have rock and roll based on a previous episode.
- The name of this episode is a pun-on title, Bride of Frankenstein.
|Previous Episode||Next Episode|
|A Ghoul and His Money||Beetledude|